Here are just a few ways you can connect in to the MOD/MPOD Alumni Community!
- Update your contact info here so we can reach you easily!
- Join a Community of Practice
If you want to launch a CoP on a new topic contact: Sarah Spengler, MOD 6, Co-Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the MMAC Steering Group: Contact Angela Okamoto or Sarah Spengler for more information and meeting dates/times.
- Be the point-person for your cohort: facilitate communication with your fellow cohort-mates to help get the word out about MMAC events and initiatives. Email Pat Petty: email@example.com
- Give to our Alumni Community Operations Fund (pays for our interactive directory, website, and a few other operational costs): Contact Joe Kane for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give to the Endowment Fund for the MPOD Program:
MPOD Founders Endowment Fund. Our current balance is around $31,000. We are trying to build the fund to raise the dividends. Dividend proceeds support scholarship assistance to MPOD students. [Click here to give]
- Be a co-host for some of our monthly Alumni Virtual Happy Hours! Contact Maria Poblete or Gordon Brode
- Be on the web team and help keep this website up to date: Contact Sarah Spengler email@example.com
- Take on a special project: If there is something you’ve been wanting to do to support alumni send us an email with your idea!
- Present a webinar: contact Argerie Vasilakes with your webinar idea: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the conversations via social media: