Here are just a few ways you can connect in to the MOD/MPOD Alumni Community!
- Update your contact info here so we can reach you easily!
- Join a Community of Practice
If you want to launch a CoP on a new topic contact:
- Sarah Spengler, MOD 6, Co-Chair email@example.com
- Join the MMAC Steering Group: Contact Earle Airey or Sarah Spengler for more information and meeting dates/times. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Be the point-person for your cohort: facilitate communication with your fellow cohort-mates to help get the word out about MMAC events and initiatives. Email Pat Petty: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give to the Endowment Fund for the MPOD Program:
MPOD Founders Endowment Fund. Our current balance is around $31,000. We are trying to build the fund to raise the dividends. Dividend proceeds support scholarship assistance to MPOD students. [Click here to give]
- Take on a project: If there is something you’ve been wanting to do to support alumni send us an email with your idea!
- Present a webinar: contact Argerie Vasilakes with your webinar idea: email@example.com
- Join the conversations via social media: