We serve as a primary resource for alumni on personal and professional growth, continuing education, career development, building relationships and supporting CWRU Organization Development programs.
Steering Group Members:
MANY thanks to Earle Airey for over 4 years of service as Co-Chair!
|Sarah Spengler, |
|Earle Airey||MPOD email@example.com|
|Toni Benner||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gordon Brode||MPOD email@example.com|
|Vania Bueno||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|William Crocker||MPOD email@example.com|
|Leslie Foster||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joe Kane||MPOD email@example.com|
|Ganesh Kumaraswamy||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Keith Mandel||MPOD email@example.com|
|Sam Mathi||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pat Petty, MPOD Program Associate Director||MPOD email@example.com|
|Maria Poblete||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Todd Porter||MPOD email@example.com|
|Argerie Vasilakes||MPOD firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Williams||MPOD email@example.com|
Current Initiatives (2020):
We are launching several projects and initiatives this year – stay tuned for updates here…
- NEW! We are creating a searchable Alumni Directory to be housed on this site… Stay tuned!
- NEW! Alumni Virtual Happy Hours! On the last Thursday of each month by Zoom. Tune in with the beverage of your choice and reconnect with your cohort and other alumni around the world!
- Communities of Practice – we support 5 CoPs. See list and join! (Go to the Resources page and click “Communities of Practice”)
- Endowment Fund for the MPOD Program [Click here to give]
- Engaging current MPOD students through “Life After MPOD” conversation sessions. (email Maria Poblete to find out more – see our emails just above).
- Alumni hosted additional “Life after MPOD” discussions with current students during residencies and continued to attend welcome receptions for new MPOD cohorts.
- Launched 6 Communities of Practice, engaging over 40 alumni in the process.
- Launched the Endowment Fund to support MPOD student scholarships
- Co-hosted the Homecoming Reception with the Weatherhead School of
- Management Alumni Association and awarded our first Outstanding Alum Award.
- Hosted our first “Life after MPOD” session for MPOD 14 students.
- At the MPOD 14 graduation, alumni gave out “Welcome” cards to our new alumni cohort, inviting them to engage with us.
- Alumni began presenting webinars as part of the Webinar series. Presenters alternate between alumni and faculty in the continuing education webinar series.
- Prior to the ODN conference in Atlanta GA, a group of alumni met for ideation and facilitated a community project for the Atlanta Food Bank. Alumni also facilitated a session at the conference.
- Launched the Legacy Project: MOD 6 Alum Loretta Randolph conducted a series of eight AI interviews with faculty about their work and legacy. The interviews were videotaped and excerpts are being used for student recruitment. Add link here
- Alumni supported Pat Petty in student recruitment efforts at conferences including the Association for Change Management Professionals, OD Network, American Management Association, and others.
- 15 alumni connected at the ODN Conference in Portland, OR and helped facilitate an AI conversation about possibilities for our alumni community.
- Launched the Facebook and LinkedIn groups to support alumni community connections.
- Celebrated the 40th anniversary of the program with a 1.5 day conference: Our Roots, Our Impact, Our Edge
Launched the MOD/MPOD Alumni Community and established our Mission and Vision and four pillars.