111 W Monroe – 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
Identifies business needs and delivers effective learning and performance-focused solutions for the assigned portfolio to support business / group strategies. Ensures that initiatives and learning solutions (programs and processes) are consistently and effectively implemented across the business/groups. May manage multiple curriculums for various roles / audiences using a wide range of learning methods. Executes effective project management to deliver business results.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions. Includes assessing performance gaps and recommending solutions to assigned business/group leaders on principles and programs and the highest value learning deliverables/methods for the lowest cost.
- Supports the design, development, and management of effective learning and performance-focused solutions including assessing client needs, developing the learning strategy, designing program and identifying delivery methods including the identification of innovative learning methodology.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, develop and implementation of relevant learning programs and solutions delivered through various channels.
- Identifies internal and/or external emerging issues, trends and needs to inform business strategies and decisions.
- May network with industry contacts to gather and identify competitive insights and best practices.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behavior; develops tailored messaging and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide learning and development insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 – 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Loan IQ experience / knowledge required.
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of learning strategies and programs.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO Harris Bank, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris Bank property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
- Job ID: 64729922
Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Company Name For Job: BMO Harris Bank
- Position Title: Training and Development Specialist
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time