DescriptionJoin a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell, we win because we are always looking to solve our customer’s next problems, and actively transform the way the world works. As our organization is transforming to meet the needs of the future of Honeywell, HR Services (HRS) has set up a new team to support our most senior leaders with this challenge.
The HRS team delivers a portfolio of HR shared services to support 110,000 employees worldwide; through a delivery organization that spans all HR functions. This new team within HRS brings consulting expertise for org design, data analytics, and program management to undertake large scale organizational re-designs. The team will lead the way on global organization design and transition execution – being at the forefront of change and the evolution of Honeywell. We are the “Futureshapers” – the difference makers, the dreamers, the doers – who are solving our customers’ biggest challenges and transforming the world around us.
The Organizational Development Specialist plans, develops,implements and administers organization development interventions aligned tothe needs of internal client/partners. This role also partners with the ODDirector in acting as liaison and advisor to the organization’s leadership andfacilitates initiatives across the organization.
- Creates change management strategy of transformational projects across the organization
- Prepares materials for workshops and assists in facilitation with senior leadership of the businesses
- Conducting and building surveys as per project needs
- Building, assessing and deploying capability enhancement modules for workforce identified
- Successfully work with the HR analytics team to assess Organization design OEF impact
- Ensures OD function is delivering on key milestones
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business, or in lieu of a degree will consider HR diploma and 10 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years progressive HR experience
- Experience supporting complex, multilayered HR projects (SBG/SBU re-orgs; integrations, transitions/repositioning)
- Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology or equivalate OD degree
- OD background/formal qualifications
- Ability to independently led and diagnose OD interventions and workshops
- Experience with interacting with Senior Leadership to understand and recommend OD solutions
- Experience managing global HRIS projects especially around Organization restructuring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills/Working experience with senior leadership a plus
- Experience participating in a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to work with data and make analytical decisions
- Experience in a larger, multi-national corporations working within a process driven environment
- JOB ID: req256139
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 150 N College St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Human Resources (CORPORATE HR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
“,”title”:”Sr Talent Organizational Design Specialist
- Job ID: 55514653
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Position Title: Sr Talent Organizational Design Specialist
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Job Type: Full-Time