Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Come join us to lead our workplace strategies that enable employees to do their best work, wherever they work and experience the #LoveWhereYouWork culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading our overall workplace strategy, which is inclusive of those who work in the office, at home, or split time between the two. Workplace strategy goes beyond how physical space is used, and includes thinking about the overall experience when working across different locations. You will partner with functions across the organization to develop and/or innovate standards, tools, processes, policies, perks/benefits, support models and more to ensure employees have equitable experiences from wherever they work. You will be the expert who is staying ahead of the curve on industry trends and best practices.
Here are some other things you will do:
- Lead the company through change management as strategies are implemented.
- Become an expert, using various research strategies, in understanding how different teams across the company work.
- Develop and execute on a strategy for how we will use data and technology.
- Build comprehensive business proposals.
- Ensure that sustainability is of high priority.
- Think beyond just the physical space impacts on employee experience.
- Create goals, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
- Partner with the design and construction function to implement workplace strategies.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in developing and leading workplace strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various types of workplace strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading organizations through change management.
- Knowledge of the lifecycle for an office project.
- LEED Certified or equivalent certification.
- Ability to travel (25% of the time).
The Real Estate & Workplace (REW) team creates the foundation for our Tweeps to do the very best work of their careers regardless of their geography – whether our employees choose to work from one of our outstanding and innovative global offices or remotely from somewhere else. We thrive on pushing boundaries and constantly evolving our approach as through our work we shape where Tweeps work. We are passionate about ensuring an equitable experience whether you are a remote Tweep or you work from one of our global offices that foster a sense of collaboration and community – spaces that make our employees proud. Our workplace operations, food and events teams provide day to day experiences which are truly unique and an integral part of our culture. Through all of this important work, sustainability is key to ensure that we have a positive impact on the environment and the communities we live in.
We love what we do. We are a diverse, global, authentic ‘bring your whole self to work’ team and we welcome all voices. Our mission is to make sure that as a Tweep you #LoveWhereYouWork, wherever you choose to work!
- Job ID: 55570893
San Francisco, California, United States
- Position Title: Sr. Program Manager of Global Workplace Strategy
- Company Name: Twitter
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 7-10 Years
- Required Travel: 10-25%