Sr. Manager, Talent Management
Virtual- Georgia, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama & South Carolina
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Critical role for Big South as we become the destination region! Supports the development and implementation of Big South talent management strategies focused on talent planning, leadership development, skill development, retention, engagement, and talent strategies. Partner with leaders to create a “for all” environment, identify our future talent pipeline, showcase top talent, help people be the best version of themselves, and leverage resources with intention for development opportunities.
- Manages high potential development region initiatives such as Insights SAL (Self Aware Leader), EQi, and potentially others
- Leads strategy to maximize investments and ROI for development programs
- Thinks creatively and strategically for future talent investments
- Demonstrates ability to bring creativity and innovative ideas to the design and development of programs and initiatives
- Serves as the region lead for all program nominations with focus on DEI&B initiatives, maintains local nominations on trackers, communicates program selections, and educations leadership
- Creates talent pipeline health reports for region and partners with SLT and Division TM to address gaps
- Partners with the HR team to co-lead talent management related workshops.
- Manages the region intern program and pipeline, partnering with University Relations
- Co-manages the MODEL mentoring program to support skill development and networking
- Participates as member of LEAP admin team for awareness of high potential employees
- Region lead for Accelerate Leadership selection process and continued leadership awareness post-graduation
- Drives employee and leader engagement on Career Growth Plans and Career Profiles. Acts as SME and consults on appropriate development themes and plans
- Stays abreast of and influences region around the use of innovative development strategies that provide competitive advantage to attract, develop, and retain key talent – Big South is a destination region
- Champions data reporting and analytics to support measurement and analysis of programs to enable business leaders to make data-informed decisions. Provides a DEI&B lens using data to help drive region talent decisions.
- Existing or capable to become Insights practitioner and Prosci change management practitioner
- This role is a dedicated talent management resource to execute and support region initiatives and programs.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Relevant work experience: 7-10 Years
SUCCESS CHARACTERISTICS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Passion for developing talent at all levels
- Balances strategy and tactics
- Agile and adaptable
- Listens to all perspectives
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Apply online now to req. R317944 at ComcastCareers.com
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
- Job ID: 59151690
Georgia, United States
Virtual, United States
Arkansas, United States
Louisiana, United States
Mississippi, United States
Tennessee, United States
Alabama, United States
South Carolina, United States
- Position Title: Sr. Manager, Talent Management
- Company Name: Comcast
- Job Function: Talent Acquisition Specialist