In this newly created role as the Sr. Director of Organizational Effectiveness you will have the opportunity to shape the Organizational Effectiveness and Development and Learning and Development. across our organization. As a member of the HR Leadership team, you will work closely with the CHRO and the HR Directors to create and execute various programs while maintaining our fun and family-oriented brand. You are a strategic thought leader who can collaborate with all levels of leadership, including the Board of Directors. You are great at dealing with ambiguity and are comfortable working in a scrappy, start-up like environment. You have worked hands on in a fast-paced growing organization. This position reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Enhancing the company’s Organization Development focusing on structure and levels to support growth and scaling the business.
- Create structure around Organization Effectiveness including talent planning, skill gap assessments, performance management & measurement, and productivity.
- Help shape the processes, offerings, rewards, and recognition that directly impact our Culture and Employee Experience, feedback and engagement.
- Succession planning at Senior Executive level and eventually throughout the organization.
- Leading the design and implementation of Learning & Development frameworks, offerings and manage external resources (coaches and learning resources).
- Continue to develop and Support Equity, Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Support CHRO with Corporate Social Responsibility/Environmental, Social and Governance strategy
- Partner with CHRO on other Board initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- MBA or Other Master’s Degree preferred
- A combination of HR Management, Org Effectiveness & Development Experience
- Change management experience at a growth organization.
- A strategic thinker and thought partner.
- Have the ability to translate concepts into measurable actions and effectively execute.
- An expert collaborator, communicator, and influencer
- Job ID: 56209403
Emeryville, California, United States
- Position Title: Sr Director, Org Effectiveness
- Company Name: Grocery Outlet Inc
- Industry: Food/Beverages
- Job Function: HR Manager
- Setting: Corporate
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate