This role will support change management and user experience design for Global Business Services HR Colleague Services. The role will support change management and user experience design for the HR platforms, such as ServiceNow and Workday and Service Delivery team. This role will help reinforce and use design-centric & human centered methods to improve HR business processes and manage change, with the objective to help shape effortless and personalized experience with HR solutions.
The role with partner proactively with all relevant parties within the Colleague Services team, to help ensure full adoption of changes. This role will report to the Global Business Services, Sr Manager Colleague Services Solutions, User Experience Design. This role requires application of change management knowledge, skills, abilities, methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques to help others successfully through changes. This role has regional responsibility and will at times implement change on Global Business Services HR Global initiatives.
- Support their manager and partner with Colleague Services team members, where appropriate to help with change strategies in the region to ensure successful adoption of key initiatives
- Support the regional change management strategy in alignment to the global change and HR strategy
- Provide feedback, cascade global materials within the region, manage the regional plans and localization efforts in the region
- Help deliver change initiatives, including but not limited to, defining the change, evaluating change impacts, assessing organization readiness, building change plans, and executing change activities and supporting communication efforts
- Support user experience design including conducting user research, collating feedback, validating/testing with users and presenting findings and design solutions to the business.
- Comfortable playing the role in projects as the voice of the end user and advocate for the users needs while balancing the business goals
- Comfortable to work in a global, regional and matrixed teams to advance the GBS HR platform, optimization goals, operating model, technology solutions, and operating plans.
- Work with respective project leadership to proactively identify and manage change management issues and risks
- Support the framework for Regional HR & Business Change Networks, HR Communities of Practice, and lead on-going engagement
- Support the regional change management initiatives
- Support the prioritization of design improvements and necessary resources across the product portfolio to optimize user experience and strengthen product/service
- Leverage external research and networks to identify digital technology solutions communications, training and usage effectiveness
- Participate in internal or external research studies, design workshops, critique sessions
- 3 -5+ years of change management and user experience design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Cross-HR functional knowledge preferred (e.g. HR administration, benefits, compensation, staffing, talent, HRIS)
- Demonstrated application of change management knowledge, skills, abilities, methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques to lead others successfully through change
- Ability to lead change by navigating successfully through ambiguity, cultural differences and complexities that exist across all the different countries within the region
- Ability to manage multiple change initiatives concurrently
- Strong and creative skills, including learning content development and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to identify and capitalized on opportunities, identify risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drive sound decisions that deliver business results
- Demonstrated success at promoting innovation and taking thoughtful risks to challenge the status quo, resulting in enhanced processes or products
- High integrity and adaptability and a team player/leader with a strong global collaboration mind-set
- A positive and infectious attitude, agility, approachable nature, and ability to gain credibility with senior leaders in the organization
- Self-driven by high personal performance standards and energized by challenging, fast-paced, growth environments
- Bachelor’s degree Communications, Project Management, Experience Design or Organizational Change Management
- Change management training / certification
- Project management / portfolio management experience
- User Experience Design/Design Thinking/Visual Designer certification
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self. Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
- Job ID: 58021129
Thessaloniki Pylaia, Greece
- Position Title: Sr. Associate, GBS HR User Experience Design and Change Management
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Job Type: Full-Time