When you join Kaiser Permanente, you’ll be part of an organization dedicated to total health. At every level and in every department, it’s what we stand for. By using your innovation and your creativity, you can play a role in the health of communities across town and around the country by serving 12.5 million of our members. No matter your background, your ideas can help drive a health care pioneer. You can play a role in the future of health.
Senior Organizational Development Leader
In this role, you will work under the direction of the Southern California leader over Organizational Effectiveness and will be responsible for driving region-wide Organizational Development strategies across the Southern California Region. You will partner with the service area and regional leaders to provide strategic change consultation, leadership team development, and design/implement culture change initiatives.
- At least ten years of previous work experience consulting to complex organizations across a range of industries
- A master’s degree in organization development, organizational behavior, or related fields
- Expertise in behavioral sciences, organization development, leadership development, change management, and culture change
- Knowledge of personality and social psychology, particularly in areas of motivation and change
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated political savvy and emotional intelligence
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- At least ten years of previous work experience coaching senior level executives
- Management experience
- PhD/Psy.D. in organization development, organizational behavior, leadership, or related fields
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 983404.
- Job ID: 58857316
Riverside, California, United States
- Position Title: Senior Organizational Development Leader
- Company Name: Kaiser Permanente
- Job Type: Full-Tim
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers