DescriptionSenior Manager, Talent Management
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centersacross the globe andproviding interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, wehelp the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, andtransform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hirehardworking people who thrive on solvingchallengingproblems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try innovative approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providingan equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Senior Manager, Talent Management acts as the subject matter expert to provide consulting and solutioning on all Talent Management related topics. Incumbent will lead the Asia Pacific Talent Management team to deliver key talent processes such as Leadership Development, Learning, Employment Engagement, Performance Management and Change Management across the region. The Senior Manager, Talent Management will also lead the design and execution of one or more key global Talent Management programs.
Regional Implementation (APAC)
- Collaborate with regional HR to successfully deliver global Talent Management (TM) solutions in the region; define and monitor success measures
- Understand regional Talent Management requirements and communicate these requirements to global functional leads.
- Identify and supervise regional and country-specific adaptations to global TM solutions as needed, including localization and translation.
- Serve as TM partner to regional HR Client Services, regional President, and country Managing Directors.
- Support global functional leads in reviewing and evaluating programs at the regional level to ensure they achieve desired business outcome.
Global Program Design
- Develop the global strategy for Individual Contributor development programs and tools.
- Partner with business leaders, HR Client Services, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, etc. to constantly evolve, improve, and reach full adoption ofthese programs and tools.
- Facilitate regional leadership development offerings.
- Supervise and provide guidance to external facilitation resources.
- Coordinate and facilitate regional talent reviews and talent calibration meetings.
Leadership & Learning
- Supervise three regional Talent Management Specialists in India, Singapore, and Japan.
- Provide informal coaching to business groups for global Talent Management programs.
- Supervise executive coaching engagements.
Qualifications and skills
- Solid understanding of all Talent Management processes, including Performance Management, Succession, Employee Engagement, Organization Effectiveness, Change Management, Global Mobility, Learning, and Leadership Development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (master’s degree is desirable)
- At least 7 years of experience in scoping, designing, and implementing Talent Management programs in complex, fast-paced and global organizations
- Strong business acumen to understand region and country talent priorities and represent them to Talent Management leadership
- Strong command of regional workforce analytics and learning needs
- Positive, inclusive, pro-active, and can-do attitude driven by elevated level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Ability to influence and build sustainable relationships with people at every level of the organization to assist in the development and maintenance of the organization’s global talent management strategy
- Highly effective analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy
- Strong facilitation skills (one-on-one conversations, team sessions and large groups)
- Strategic mindset with a bias towards action and creative problem solving.
- Proven history of scaling operations through change management standard methodologies, process simplification and automation where feasible.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.
- Job ID: 64800979
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Company Name For Job: Equinix
- Position Title: Senior Manager, Talent Management
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time