Position at Seagen
The Change Management Senior Specialist is responsible for developing and executing upon change management strategies for Seagen’s most critical initiatives. They will work closely with key stakeholders across the Seagen to assess change management needs, support successful adoption of change and deliver the best possible experience for end users.
The ideal candidate will be a deep practitioner who is viewed by stakeholders as a trusted advisor and who can effectively lead change. They will be comfortable with ambiguity, able to persuade stakeholders of a course of action and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Plan and execute change management and communications activities for a portfolio of IT projects, initiatives, and other changes
- Work closely with project team members, sponsors, change champions, end users, and others on change management activities such as sponsor alignment, impact assessments, leadership alignment, creation and execution of change management plans, and adoption metrics
- Establish and support adoption risk mitigation and reinforcement plans
- Work with project leads to establish and document business success criteria and associated adoption metrics
- Develop and execute communication strategies and plans, and end user communications
- Collaborate with training team members to assess requirements, design training, and ensure alignment with change management strategy
- Lead the development and maintenance of change management standards, tools, and templates, incorporating best practices and innovative thinking in the field
- Engage change champions and other user groups, leveraging informal leaders to influence successful organizational change
- Serve as an advisor on change management topics to others within and outside of IT who are performing change management activities, with the aim of building widespread change capability across Seagen.
- Facilitate focus groups and work sessions with diverse stakeholder groups
- Provide mentorship and oversight to other change practitioners, both within and outside the CMO
- 5-7 years of experience in dedicated change management roles, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale OR 3-5 years of experience in dedicated change management roles AND 5-7 years of experience in professional roles with a change management component, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale
- Significant experience in designing and developing progressive change management methodologies and tools
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in workshop design and facilitation
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop rapport and collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and resolve issues independently
- Ability to build trust and engagement across all levels of an organization, including executive, management and front-line staff
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Strong familiarity with Office 365
- Experience working on IT projects as a member of the project team
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent cross-functional initiatives as a dedicated change manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in pharma/med device/biotech or healthcare
- Familiarity with SmartSheet
- Organizational change management certification (Prosci, ACMP, etc.)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visitwww.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job ID: 59138082
Bothell, Washington, United States
- Position Title: Senior Change Management Specialist
- Company Name: Seagen
- Job Function: Other