Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become an Organizational Change Management Senior Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you will support strategic/enterprise org development and change management initiatives across the enterprise. You will facilitate the structured and intentional deployment of change management, build change management capacity and capability, and provide consistent, standards, practices, and framework to institutionalize change management. You will also create an aligned network and system to facilitate org readiness in response to change, promote long-term agility and cultural values of the organization, and consult in the design and development of key critical organization effectiveness projects that have enterprise-wide impacts to programs, policies, and processes. You will work with HR Business Partners, executives and managers to identify opportunities to improve performance and ensure success on key enterprise objectives and goals.
As a Consultant, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life – Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Lead the design and development of comprehensive change management strategy across projects, programs, policies and processes within specific departments using Agile and Waterfall project-based OCM support.
- Develop change strategy that considers vertical impacts within any given business unit, and horizontally across the company when impact is identified in multiple business units.
- Lead the design and development of key organizational effectiveness, projects, programs, and processes across specific business units in support of change stabilization.
- Will be responsible for consultative and customized solutions that address work environment issues, designing strategies to maintain or strengthen the health and performance of Edison’s overall business units experiencing change impacts.
- Provide strategic analyses, advice, and education to executives and managers on how to recover from change impacts by creating holistic transition plans designed to stabilize the project future state aspirations.
- Act as a liaison between the departments of HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, and various client organizations to develop plans and make recommendations on the implementation of integrated solutions for the business.
- Perform detailed analyses of organizational health in the work environment as it relates to the “whole system” model and specifically to enhance the work unit climate during and after change events.
- Facilitate thought leadership conversations and complex discussions on organizational health & work environment initiatives and solutions.
- Lead and direct internal and external org development project teams.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ten years of experience leading/managing and/or working with organizational development and/or OCM strategy and plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, I/O Psychology, OD or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field, preferred.
- Certification in change management methodology, preferred.
- Ten years’ experience leading large-scale OD and/or change management projects.
- Seven years’ project management experience, leading and implementing enterprise-wide OD/OCM programs/projects to include OCM technology related projects.
- Certification in the PROSCI Change Methodology and a working knowledge of the ADKAR model.
- Experience providing advice and counsel to executives and senior managers on large-scale org development and change projects that have a moderate to major impact on the organization.
- Experience identifying and managing expectations of key stakeholders across multiple organizations that are impacted by the project.
- Experience integrating project work with other ongoing initiatives within the business unit.
- Experience establishing and managing project OD/OCM plans, measures of success and dashboards to provide regular status updates to clients.
- Experience identifying and mitigating impacts to client work, roles and processes.
- Experience managing project tasks and ensuring quality of all work products including change impact workshops, readiness assessments, team health assessments, transition plans, stakeholder assessments, etc.
- Experience acting as lead to contract and/or junior SCE resources supporting project work.
- Experience managing vendor contracts for supplemental support.
- Experience hiring and managing external project OD/change management support resources.
- Experience ensuring team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Experience arranging and delivering knowledge sharing workshops and training sessions as needed.
- Experience facilitating solutions to clients’ team effectiveness issues, identifying appropriate interventions and ensuring follow-up to resolution.
- Experience creating and delivering complex and detailed presentations for audiences from front-line workers to executives.
- Experience acting as thought leader in the OD/OCM areas; work on special projects as requested.
- Experience managing and facilitating the OD/change portfolio; provide oversight, reporting, and management of the portfolio, risks, and enterprise-wide impacts.
- Experience developing, maintaining, implementing, and continuously improving the OD/OCM standards, tools, and methodology.
- Experience facilitating the development, alignment and support of a Community of Practice and partnerships with other OD/OCM practitioners around the company (i.e., Change Agent Network).
- Experience leading and directing internal and external OD/OCM project team members.
- Experience acting as subject matter expert within OD and OCM disciplines.
You should know
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing
- Relocation may apply to this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don’t just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- Job ID: 55876131
Rosemead, California, United States
- Position Title: Organizational Change Management Senior Advisor
- Company Name: Southern California Edison
- Job Function: Organizational Development