DescriptionGet to know the business:
The IT Program Change Management team sits within the Global Technology ePMO. Our Mission is to drive predictable outcomes that enable business strategies and capabilities… to do that we must focus on driving adoption. The IT Program Change Management team provides a framework to equip project and program teams with the ability to assess and proactively plan for changes that will be introduced through their work that could impact stakeholder support and end user adoption.
We are looking for a Change Manager to play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget while increasing employee adoption and usage with a focus on the people side of change including changes to business processes, systems and technology. In this role; the Change Manager will support the Global IT Project Change Portfolio to build a deep understanding of the technology needs of internal employees and then use that understanding to influence and guide technical project teams to minimize end-user disruption through a variety of methods, including appropriate stakeholder engagement, smoothing workflows to reduce user friction and developing user-friendly communications and guides. The Change Manager will support the IT EMPO Change Leader building foundational Change Management competencies across Global IT including; development and continuous improvement of portfolio change reporting and analysis tools, assessment of portfolio-level change impacts and dependencies, recommendation of sequencing and deployment timing based on magnitude of end-user impacts. This position reports to the Head, IT Program Change Management & Communications.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish deep-rooted relationships with cross functional internal Global leadership including; ePMO Operations team, ePMO Tower Leaders, Corporate Communications, Legal, Real Estate, Site-administration, and IT teams to promote and secure coverage for technology launches and changes.
- Document and track the Project vision, Problem statement and Why we need to make a change.
- Analyze and develop reporting for change Impacts to understand current & future state.
- Support the identification of critical stakeholders and consult on methods to communicate and engage them.
- Assess Skill/Will Gap and create a change plan.
- Flag timing overlaps that create execution risk and escalate to management as necessary.
- Support the execution of the Change Plan which may include; process updates, targeted communication and training.
- Update all online self-help resources and tools.
- Create a feedback loop with stakeholders, end-users, and end-user support teams to collect and share best practices.
- Partner with the service communication specialists to ensure a cohesive strategy for all service communications to end users.
- Establish and track metrics to measure user technology adoption rate and success.
- Advise of organizational change management as it relates to new technology product adoption.
- Act as daily spokesperson, communicating the user benefits of our products and key messages to internal outreach partners.
- 10+ years related PMO / program / project/ change management experience, preferably in a large, global organization. Transformational Project leadership experience desired.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience with project reporting, dashboard creations, visualizations and analysis.
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies (for example, PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and agile).
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact).
- Knowledge of employee technology including desktop, collaboration tools, mobility.
- Experience working with leadership clients and internal/employee communications.
- Ability to capture the voice of leadership and communicate complex, technical concepts in a clear and compelling way.
- Understanding of cultural differences with ability to work with colleagues across many functions and in different countries.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
The job can only be performed in the state location(s) listed.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
In order to work from or visit an AIG office, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of AIG’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, individuals hired into this position will be required to attest that they have been fully vaccinated and agree to have their vaccination status and proof of vaccination confidentially stored by AIG. Exemptions may be considered on a case by case basis.
IT – Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
- Job ID: 59634844
Miami, Florida, United States
- Company Name: American International Group, Inc.
- Position Title: Organizational Change Management & Communications Leader
- Job Function: Other Profession
- Job Type: Full-Time