There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
Middle Market Project & Assessment Consultant
Remote – St. Louis, MO
We are currently seeking a Middle Market Project & Assessment Consultant to join our team. This position could be based out of other locations as well.
This position is responsible for partnering with prospective and existing client executive leadership teams to evaluate and diagnose current state to develop customized strategic solutions regarding organizational transformation. The position will have responsibilities for administering and analyzing surveys and diagnostics and contributing to organizational and human resource consulting projects. SOWs are created and managed to deliver time sensitive, results-oriented solutions that align with client organizational strategy.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Utilizes diagnostic tools and processes to evaluate client organizational systems and provides observations about strengths, opportunities, alignment and impact.
- Develops, designs and creates high quality client-facing deliverables tied to client business objectives, culture, industry and comparative data. Conceptualizes and communicates in writing those strategies and tactical solutions that support client business objectives in a concise and effective manner.
- Delivers work promptly and professionally, focused on deliverables from Insperity and vendor tools and products.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in use of analysis and consulting services tools. Manages deployment, implementation, maintenance, report generation, data analysis and systems updates.
- Develops tailored organizational development and performance improvement services to meet the needs of client and prospects.
- Leads or supports client contracting (SOW) process in order to facilitate work and measure client sentiment and impact. Ensures SOW is agreed to by internal stakeholders and client.
- Collaborates with Strategic Consulting Services (SCS), service operations and sales to ensure client focuses initiatives are aligned with client and Insperity strategies including customer for life.
- On a project basis, cultivates commitment with client executives to align human capital and operating philosophies and objectives with the culture, mission and vision in order to successful deliver on company strategic plan.
- Chooses appropriate metrics to evaluate the ROI/ROE of projects and reports results to client executives and internal stakeholders.
- Uses a variety of communication methods and media to convey information and ideas that are engaging and supports knowledge transfer for individual to understand and retain the message.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, Psychology, or similar discipline required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of related experience are required with seven years of consulting experience human capital management, organizational development/psychology, IO psychology, performance management and/or business operations.
- Demonstrated experience of three to five years within diagnostics and analysis, human resources and operational process reviews.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- No licenses or certifications are required.
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ability to analyze requirements and problems and to propose innovative but workable solutions.
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels within organization. Displays mental agility and adaptability in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of structured business analysis and project management techniques.
- Ability to effectively and quickly adjust communication style while working with different clients and internal partners who have different structure, processes, requirements and cultures.
- Demonstrate a strong customer focused attitude and understand the fundamentals of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to senior business users and internal team members).
- Demonstrate business maturity, flexibility, and the ability to form strong relationships and establish credibility and trust.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office ® or similar tools and other office software.
- Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
- Job ID: 55583893
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Position Title: Middle Market Project & Assessment Consultant
- Company Name: Insperity
- Industry: Human Resources/Staffing
- Job Function: HR Manager
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 3-5 Years
- Required Travel: 0-10%