READY TO MAKE A CHANGE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE APPRECIATED FOR YOUR SKILLS & HAVE CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES? THEN KEEP READING . . . .
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR AN HR SPECIALIST, WITH FOCUS ON RECRUITING, TRAINING, RETENTION, EDUCATION AND EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
THE HR SPECIALIST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PERFORMING HR-RELATED DUTIES ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. WORKS CLOSELY WITH THE HR MANAGER IN SUPPORTING THE DEPARTMENT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support H/R recruiting efforts & hiring process by preparing job postings, screening applicants & scheduling interviews.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with high schools, colleges, trade schools & employment agencies to ensure we are successfully attracting talented team members.
- Identify and utilize the best sourcing channels, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and social media to locate, engage and attract candidates.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding, including welcome kits, first day preparation, organizational announcements & ensuring all screening processes are complete.
- Coordinate employee engagement programs (recognition, health & wellness, employee events, training & other activities).
- Investigate and resolve employee relation matters, with support of the HR Manager.
- Payroll administration and time management systems.
- Communicate, interpret, and administer all HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Recommend new approaches & procedures to continually improve efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field/or equivalent field experience.
- People focused mentality to excite and engage
- General understanding of employment laws, compensation, payroll, benefits, employee relations, and other specialized HR topics.
- Experience using technology, social media, and creative recruitment techniques to source candidates.
- Effective verbal and written communication along with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; must have ability to perform multiple tasks and projects with frequent distractions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience with ADP Software a plus
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A clean, safe & professional work environment
- Team atmosphere
- Paid vacations after 30 days
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- 401(K) plan with Company match
- Salary commensurate with experience level
If interested, contact:
VP Strategic Planning and Finance
Venture Plastics, Inc. | 4000 Warren Ravenna Rd | Newton Falls | OH | 44444
Direct: 330-872-6270 | Main: 330-872-5774 | Fax: 330-872-3597 | Cell: 330-524-9054