Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multi-specialty clinic with 24 locations and is comprised of more than 450 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 55 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
Manager, Training and Organizational Development – Pearland, TX
This position is responsible for planning, creating, implementing, and managing innovative onboarding, training and development programs that drive organizational effectiveness. Core areas of responsibilities include leadership development, acculturation, professional and frontline leadership training, on-boarding programs, employee and management satisfaction initiatives, and team development activities. The incumbent will partner with HR leadership and business partners to maximize utilization of engagement, development, and coaching programs. Incumbent will identify training related performance issues, assess training needs, coordinate customized program delivery, and manage the New Employee Orientation Program (NEO). This position is responsible for developing and creatively expanding the delivery of employee engagement activities which reinforce and enhance employee quality of work life and improve the patient experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in training, organizational development, instructional design, human resources development or business administration
- 5-7 years progressive experience in the areas of staff and management training, organizational development, and business development with a focus on program development and employee management and engagement.
- Exceptional project management, platform training, and group facilitation skills and demonstrated success in delivering complex subject matter to diverse audiences required using web-based training methodology.
- 2-3 years’ experience managing a training function required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Articulate Storyline, and project management applications. Must have demonstrated capability in data analysis, budgeting, and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence, inspire, and motivate others through personal performance, examples, and interactions.
- Excellent analytical skills in defining problems, establishing facts, interpreting data, and drawing conclusions; ability to organize multiple projects.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Highly focused, results oriented with exceptional ability to gain management and leadership support in the organization.
- Master’s degree in a related area
- Training / communications professional, or business development / marketing experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with PeopleFluent platform of HR modules
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive Benefits
- No weekends
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
For more information, please contact Mario Lynch at email@example.com or call (713) 442-0912.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status.
- Job ID: 55974458
Houston, Texas, United States
- Position Title: Manager, Training and Organizational Development
- Company Name: Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
- Job Function: OD Manager