Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Job Summary (Role Summary)
This role drives the mission of the Technology Business Management (TBM) team in the areas of technology strategy, change management, employee engagement, and communications. This role partners with Technology Services leaders and teams in a myriad of initiatives. This role reports to the Director, Technology Services Program Management and will also work directly with the Head of Technology Services Business Management to deliver the priorities of the Chief Technology Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Key Activities)
- Strategy Development
- Be the primary steward of the Technology Services Vision, Strategy, and Plan (VSP) document
- Assists the IT organization in defining and implementing its strategic plan and goals to support the strategy and goals of the organization
- Support the creation, management and analysis of capital and technology roadmaps
- Support teams in measuring IT execution against strategy and reporting on the status of strategic plans
- Stay informed of the latest technology trends and implications for their business
- Change Management
- Create understanding, alignment and commitment to transformation and change, then help lead and measure effectiveness of ongoing technology transformation
- Conduct and coordinate activities required in the change management plan, including stakeholder engagement, impact assessment, communication, training, delivering presentations, readiness tracking, knowledge transfer and various forms of learning and education
- Provide advice and support to Technology Services departments on advancing change outcomes and supporting executive leadership in their role as change champions
- Drive awareness of change management programs by leading the measurement, tracking, and reporting of progress; developing reporting strategies and key performance indicators (KPIs); and presenting initiatives to steering committees and executives
What we need from you
- Implement effective communication strategies and programs to engage employees and customers including newsletters, updates, and CTO executive writing
- Partner with to host technology meetings, town halls, and leadership forums
- Own the Technology Services and TBM SharePoint sites and ensure usability and intuitive design
- Consult with Technology Services senior leaders, individuals, and teams to develop and implement detailed, effective communications plans
- Produces leadership and internal communications to effectively drive organizational change and alignment
- Chair the Technology Services Employee Engagement Committee to bring awareness and direction to engagement commitments
- Partner with Technology Services leadership to determine goals again the engagement surveys
- Lead the measurement, tracking, and reporting of progress against goals and ensure transparency across workforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Typically, minimum of 10+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Interpersonal and Technical Skills –
- Competent analytical skills and business acumen; analytical thinking, problem solving and quantitative abilities; detail oriented, committed to a high level of accuracy; track record of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and meeting facilitation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate professionally & effectively to both technical and business teams, across all levels of the organization, with demonstrated ability to interact credibly with executive management.
- Practical experience using SharePoint
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Job ID: 55969096
- Position Title: Manager, Technology, Strategy, Change and Program Management
- Company Name: IHG
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: None