- Department: Human Resources
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers by influencing and advising them on GPG’s hiring process. Manages and leads the Talent Acquisition team members and contract recruiters. Identifies recruitment trends and communicates new compliance requirements and legislation to the Talent Acquisition team. Manages the complete recruitment life cycle for U.S. internal client groups and partners with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and direct reports on the Talent Acquisition team to successfully implement the Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Build strong relationships across the organization by influencing and advising hiring managers on the hiring process as well as collaborating on job requisitions and descriptions to ensure effective assessment and interviewing techniques.
- Manage proactive recruitment programs that attract, select and retain top talent using robust sourcing techniques including social networking tools.
- Manage and review Talent Acquisition tools and systems routinely; determine enhancements or configuration changes and manage implementation.
- Provide direction and functional coaching to Talent Acquisition team members to create, organize and implement recruiting initiatives to strengthen the Talent Acquisition process.
- Serve as the matrix supervisor for the HR Coordinator responsible for assigned Talent Acquisition tasks.
- Oversee and manage the recruiting system, company-wide recruiting vendors, contractors, and third-party agencies as well as recommend improvement initiatives.
- Remain current and advise the Talent Acquisition team on industry trends, compliance requirements, and legislation applicable to recruiting.
- Source talented, qualified and diverse candidates through creative methods driving engagement and a strong pipeline for current and future positions.
- Evaluate applicant resumes, screen applicants, manage interviews utilizing behavioral interviewing and selection processes, and direct the effective administration of candidate offers and on-boarding pre-employment processes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to ensure full engagement with Talent Acquisition initiatives for Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) and all other divisions.
- Proactively collaborate with the CORE Program Manager to ensure co-ops and interns are sourced as key talent for the organization’s employee pipeline.
- Collaborate with Moen global Talent Acquisition teams to share best practices and collect required organization-wide recruiting measures.
- Monitor and manage recruitment metrics and provide regular reports to highlight recruiting activity.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of recruiting experience in a complex organization is required.
- Experience developing, presenting, and supporting recruitment recommendations to management.
- Proven passion for the candidate experience.
- Ability to continuously identify opportunities to build and drive employment brand.
- Knowledge of recruiting metrics, current best practices, assessment tools and techniques.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience coaching others on recruiting tactics in a team environment.
Fortune Brands’ Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi-brand plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. GPG’s trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands’ GPG is an equal opportunity employer. GPG evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands’ GPG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@moen.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information