Organizational Change Management Consulting Practice Overview
The OCM practice offers leadership capabilities to align organizational and people strategies with our client’s business and IT strategies. Our areas of focus include Enterprise Technology Adoption (SAP, Oracle, Cloud, Mobility and Analytics) Business and IT Strategy Transformation, Organizational Transformation, Business Process and IT Outsourcing, and Post-merger Integration. We offer consulting services covering Stakeholder Engagement, Organizational Alignment & Readiness, Organization Design & Governance, Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Strategy & Planning, Change Management, Communications Strategy & Planning, and Training Strategy & Planning.
We currently service clients across Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and Technology.
The OCM Consulting practice is a fast growing organization that offers talented change professionals empowerment, challenge and growth. Ours is an open and dynamic environment where you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills and take leadership roles on a variety of consulting engagements. Our flat organizational structure and entrepreneurial culture will allow you to lead and contribute to several practice and business development initiatives.
This role is responsible for stewarding organizational change and communication initiatives to support SAP. This will include support of project teams in integrating change management activities into their plans and partnering with leadership in helping them to fulfill the role of sponsor. This person will focus on the people side of change – including job roles and organization structure. A primary focus will be implementing communication and change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement of SAP.
- Provide organizational development expertise including best practices on how to improve employee performance
- Design role mapping approach including skill gap analysis
- Conduct role mapping activity mapping job title/roles to SAP transactions
- Provide input into organization design, including needed employee knowledge skills and abilities (KSAs)
- Oversee training plan and identify which users should be mapped to which courses
- Develop training schedule and training logistics plan (rooms, PCs, equipment, etc.)
- Oversee training development effort including quality review cycle
- Oversee communications on training to end users
- Develop and implement communications plan
- Create key communications and project themes
- Develop and implement Leadership Engagement approach
- Develop and implement Leadership Action Plans
- Evaluate quality of training delivery and provide suggestions on improvement going forward
- Provide input into post implementation support focusing on end user support and readiness
- Provide approach for Rapid Deployment of Change Management tools and templates for new system implementations, focusing on embedding change into the project at each phase.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Able to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Skilled in problem identification and analysis and alternative solutions generation from diverse opinions.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and/or SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with managing organizational change associated with SAP upgrades
- Familiarity with Agile implementations
- Internal or external consulting experience
- Familiarity with SAP tools that support role to position mapping and performance support
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Work experience at a Tier-1 consulting firm
- Industry experience across any of the following: Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality and Technology
- Ability to demonstrate strong working knowledge in the planning and implementation of some of the following organizational change management elements: stakeholder analysis & engagement, communications strategy & planning, key message development, change agent network, impact assessment, organization design & alignment, change readiness, and end user training
- Ability to help drive enterprise-level change
- Ability to operate effectively in high-volume work production environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills in client-facing situations
- Ability to work comfortably with MS-Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Research and analytical skills to support thought leadership and practice development effort
- Ability to lead multiple, large, time-sensitive projects or work streams
- Willingness to travel ~80% of the time if needed
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of IT services and Consulting Services to Global Fortune 500 companies. Focused on delivering strategic information technology solutions that address the complex business needs of its clients, Cognizant uses its own on-site/offshore outsourcing model to provide applications management, development, integration, and reengineering; infrastructure management; business process outsourcing; and numerous related services, such as enterprise consulting, technology architecture, program management, and change management.
- Job ID: 58035467
Remote, Other/Non-US/Non-Canadian, United States
- Position Title: Manager Organizational Change Management SAP
- Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Industry: Consulting
- Job Function: Consulting
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Bachelor’s
- Min Experience: 5-7 Years
- Required Travel: 50-75%