Charter Manufacturing is a fourth-generation family-owned business where our will to grow drives us to do it better. Join the team and become part of our family!
With focus on the people side of change, create an integrated approach to implement change management strategies that minimize resistance and maximize engagement. This includes efforts that involve changes to people, processes, and technology to realize favorable business outcomes. Collaborate with leaders, stakeholders, sponsors, and project and outcome managers to develop overall strategy for navigating change, identifying the scope and impact of change within the context of the day-to-day experience of those impacted by the change. Recommend and develop a change management strategy, and design and implement actionable and targeted change plans. Represent users and stakeholders to ensure plans and strategies achieve stated objectives and benefits, influencing, coaching, and driving results through others. Create and manage tools for measuring change success within the Charter culture.
Provide common structured change management framework for use by change management resources, business leaders, HR partners and the organization. Responsible for enterprise-wide digital roadmap change management plan and partners with Digital Program Management to integrate strategy and plan for managing change for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication, Technology, or a related field.
- Ten plus years’ related professional experience.
- Two plus years’ experience leading large organizational change management efforts, change management planning, and/or integrating change with project, communication, and training plans.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams on transformation efforts and projects of significant scope required and ability to build relationships and effectively execute in a collaborative and matrixed environment.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Creative and visionary with strong executive communication and stakeholder management skills to influence at all levels and ability to articulate vision, strategy and solutions that best meet business objectives.
- Ability to stand alone in support of and advocacy for the recipient(s) of change.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that supports the ability to lead in new and ambiguous situations.
- Excellent active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills.
- Manufacturing or industrial experience.
- Orchestrate an integrated approach for organizational change, including training, communication, and sponsorship, as well as guiding others to execute the approach, to drive adoption and optimize the realization of business benefits.
- Consider and manage potential impact of changes to people, organization, and culture.
- Partner with project and business leadership to identify the scope and impact of change within the context of the day-to-day experience of the end user.
- Recommend and develop a change management strategy and support the design and implementation of actionable and targeted change plans within the required and optional organizational change discipline deliverables.
- Actively and visibly educate, influence, align, and coach stakeholders, sponsors, frontline leaders, and project leaders to drive effective change, manage resistance, and optimize the success of the project.
- Assure the identification of potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and developing specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Partner with communication, training, and performance teams, along with business sponsors, HR and other key personnel (e.g., outcome and project managers, process leads, etc.) in the formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation. Escalate change plan gaps or deficiencies within the project or business group and provide updates to leaders as needed.
- Create and manage measurement systems for change success, e.g., adoption, utilization, performance standards, etc.
- Provide input to the business sponsors and working teams to create deployment strategy and plan.
- Ensure change strategy and ownership is in place and functioning for the full duration of the change adoption phase to realize stated business outcomes.
- Recommend organizational change component (staffing, funding, timing) of project team structure to achieve desired project outcomes.
- Follow Environmental, Quality and Safety Management System procedures and requirements.
- Ability to meet the essential job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation, as outlined in the job description.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SUPERVISION:
- Change Management Specialist
- Reports to: VP of Talent Management (dotted line to Dir Org Eff at Steel)
- Primary internal customers: Dir Org Effectiveness, HR Leadership Team, Business/Functional Leaders
- Primary external customers: Charter partners/suppliers that may be part of change initiatives
- Aligning and synchronizing change initiatives across the businesses.
- Influencing stakeholders.
- Managing change impact on people and culture.
- Job ID: 58897393
Mequon, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Title: Manager, Organizational Change and Effectiveness
- Company Name: Charter Manufacturing
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Job Function: Other
- Setting: Private Corporation
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: Over 10 Years
- Required Travel: 0-10%
- Salary: $110,000.00 – $169,000.00 (Yearly Salary)