We’re a growing management consulting firm dedicated to developing stronger organizations by helping our clients select, develop, and retain top talent. We are a collaborative, results-oriented business made up of consultants from many different industries who partner with our clients to support their talent management initiatives.
- We are quickly growing and will continue to provide new opportunities for our team
- We have a strong team of intelligent, collaborative, and supportive individuals
- Our work has significant impact on both the clients we serve and the communities we work in
- Developing our team is a top priority and there will be numerous opportunities to learn new skills and gain new experience
- We care about our team and like to have fun; whether it’s our hybrid/flexible work model, our team-building events, or our dog friendly office, your engagement is important to us
We think you’ll succeed here if:
- You are results-oriented and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- You have a partnership mentality and enjoy collaborating with others
- You take initiative and approach your work with an ownership mindset
- You are quality focused, pay attention to detail, and value accuracy in your work
- You make it a priority to meet your commitments to customers, both internal and external
- You are a resourceful problem-solver and easily find ways to overcome challenges
- Written and oral communication is one of your top skills
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Psychology or related discipline required, or currently enrolled in a program with anticipated completion date in the near term
- Knowledge of psychology and related behavioral characteristics is a must
- Strong interpersonal, interviewing, coaching, and analytical skills
- An ability to understand and describe human behavior within the context of various employment settings at all professional levels
- Assessments: Interpret test scores, survey responses and interview findings to accurately describe candidate potential for success in various occupational roles and their fit for relevant work environments. Conduct interviews and feedback sessions in a way that ensures a positive applicant experience. Draw the appropriate conclusions regarding candidate potential and construct reports that efficiently and effectively articulate candidate strengths and weaknesses.
- Coaching: Utilize PRADCO’s coaching methodology to help our clients develop and retain their talent. Interpret assessment data to identify developmental opportunities and recommend specific and targeted actions that will drive progress on developmental goals. Effectively listen to understand participant challenges and then motivate them to take actions outside of their comfort zone that will improve their leadership capabilities.
- Participation: Support our account management team by establishing relationships with clients and identifying new opportunities. Attentively listen for needs through the delivery of services and recommend solutions that will help our clients’ meet their goals. Support the sales team as a subject-matter expert and participate in company-wide initiatives to drive revenue growth.
PRADCO’S Core Values:
Integrity: We treat people with honesty and respect; we honor our commitments and are direct, but empathic when sharing sensitive information; we possess knowledge and data to back up what we say, and admit what we do not know. We tell the truth, even when doing so is difficult.
Quality: We aspire to the highest standards of quality and adhere to best practices; we strive to be fully prepared, well-organized, and accurate in our work. We are attentive to detail and recognize that the quality of our work is representative of ourselves and of the company.
- Service: We maintain strong relationships with clients by offering the best possible service and consultation in the shortest possible time; We listen and probe to identify people’s needs and go the extra mile to help and support others. We demonstrate a high sense of urgency, are proactive, and responsive to the needs of others.
Teamwork: We proactively share our knowledge and experience for the benefit of others; we work together, capitalizing on our unique talents and abilities in pursuit of excellence; we collaborate and support one another both personally and professionally; we partner with others to meet their needs and be a valuable resource.
- Accountability: We consistently demonstrate ownership on both the big and little things; we accept responsibility for our actions, are transparent when communicating with each other, and share collectively in the wins and losses of the company; we expect honest and straightforward feedback from our colleagues and commit to provide the same; we deliver on our commitments and act in the best interest of our clients and the organization.
Candidates must be in the Cleveland area and must be vaccinated.