DescriptionProject Manager, Professional Services
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects – from design to delivery.
Join us as a Service Management Advisor on our Professional Services team in Manager to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a ITIL Service Management Advisor, you will be combining your ITIL process knowledge to document and own the process for a DevOps practice managing the NGCS platform. You will be working in a newly built cloud platform to support all Dell as-a-service customers. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a start-up organization within a larger company. Work closely with the team leads to ensure our ITSM processes are documented and maintained.
- Manage the performance standards and practices of ITSM, Delivery Assurance, risk and issue mitigation for service quality and excellence
- Monitor, measure, analyze and report delivery performance to delivery management and customer for service transparency and accountability
- Manage Customer Service relationships and coordinate key activities between delivery for seamless customer support
- Manage problems and proactively lead investigations into known issues to ensure service and infrastructure stability
- Facilitates process related meetings i.e. Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, Daily Operations meetings (incident), Problem Review meetings, Release Management meetings, etc
- Conduct trend analysis / identify areas of concern and work with SM Principals or delivery teams to resolve
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ Years of experience as a services project or program manager, with the ability to successfully deliver on time and budget
- 5+ Years of ITIL Change Management, Incident Management in Managed Services experience.
- Experience as a metrics analyst and responsible to deliver professional reports accurately.
- Takes full ownership and responsibility to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work independently.
- Possesses operational command of the business.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
• Bachelors’ degree
• Recognized project management certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Application closing date: 01 July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .
- Job ID: 57488194
- Position Title: Services Project/Program Management-Incident, Change, Problem
- Company Name: Dell Technologies
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time