Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
As the world’s most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We’re not just building technology, we’re building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us!
“Excellent technologists. Great vision of bringing the financial services industry into the 2020. Great place to work for work-life balance.” Senior Applications Development Manager, New York, NY
“Great Intern experience, great pay and solid opportunity to end up being a full time after the end of the internship program.” Summer Technology Analyst
“I had a great learning experience, good work environment and excellent coworkers. Had the opportunity to escalate my way to the highest position available in my area within 3 years” AVP Operations & Technology, San Juan PR
“Globally diverse and technologically progressive” Director of Software Development, Warren NJ
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve.
Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB) is building a purpose-driven team to serve its globally diverse, digitally forward customers in top cities around the world. We’re looking for exceptional candidates who think digitally and differently, resolve problems in unconventional ways and strive to provide a remarkable experience for our clients. We define success by our Citi Leadership Standards: We Take Ownership, We Deliver with Pride, and We Succeed Together.
Overview of the Role
This role will be responsible for supporting a couple senior leaders and helping to drive consistency to delivery across the executive support and engagement team with Global Consumer Technology (GCT). The candidate in this position will partner to create and deliver a communications strategy for their leaders that is tied to the organization’s core principles, driving a mindset of disciplined innovation, a focus on results, and an environment of ownership and accountability.
In addition, this role will deliver Organizational Change Management as a Service across the organization to help project success for the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who loves delivering high quality. They are a dynamic person who works with the creative and rational processes and is able to understand target audience perspective to frame the deliverables for the right audience (from individual contributors to executive leadership). They enjoy learning, research and continuous improvement. They lead by example, presume positive intent from others, and approach deliverables from a mindset of curiosity while being able to leverage their expertise.
This role will manage and execute on internal communication and engagement initiatives, which include but aren’t limited to: All Hands / Town Halls, written communications, presentations, reporting support, and coordination with other team members / partners on cadence, talking points, and other key deliverables.
Preferably based in Irving, Texas, this position will interact with senior leaders Technology, Business, Public Affairs and Human Resources, and will require expertise in employee engagement, organizational change management, communications, executive strategy and design.
- The ideal candidate will have an organizational change management background and be able to leverage those principles across messaging to ensure the leader’s organization has awareness-to-adoption of key initiatives.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Drive the communication plan and presentation support for one or more senior leaders within the GCT organization. Ensure alignment of messaging across core team with collaborative coordination and planning to ensure the “best of” is adopted.
- Responsible for strategic global communications. Ensure success of change management efforts via detailed communication plans. Design and deliver executive-level presentations and materials for use at the most senior levels of the company.
- Partner with Global Public Affairs and Human Resources. This includes organizational announcements, news/updates, and helping to support strategic initiatives relating to compliance, safety & soundness, controls transformation, and other items related to consent orders.
- Implement a communication strategy that adheres to the organization’s core principles, including disciplined innovation, results-based, trust and respect, ownership and accountability, a deep customer focus, and a “boundaryless” mindset.
- Leverage problem solving skills and mature decision making to understand the problems and to help craft the solutions. You know how to make the tradeoffs and how to explain them.
- Ensure alignment with Audit / CBORC requirements for monthly reporting of key initiatives, programs, and scorecards.
- Ensure content is both ADA Compliant and enables those with reading and / or visual impairments to more easily read / digest / understand what is being communicated. Also bringing forward best practices of written messages and layout of messages in ways that the human brain most naturally will comprehend.
- Own data administration and analysis for these activities, as well as routine employee touchpoints and partner with senior leadership, global Tech Partners and senior HR partners to drive improvements in culture, well-being, and VOE.
- Ensure a positive and interactive work environment that enables the highest productivity and employee engagement.
- Define requirements for any internal tools and processes necessary to support Technology.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience working with communications, leadership, and engagement
- Certified in Organizational Change Management with proven experience using the methodology
- Comprehensive experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with knowledge of multiple areas within technology
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field with Technology experience. Or, degree in Technology with proven experience delivering leader and organizational communications and presentations.
- The ideal candidate will be able to understand complex, technological concepts and summarize / write / present them in a simple, easy to understand way.
- Possesses a humble spirit and has a history of building and maintaining healthy relationships across peers.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and an excellent communicator with demonstrated project and program management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and with strong attention to detail.
- Self-directed, motivated and managed. Able to deal with imperfect information and continue to make progress.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries and geographies.
- Be creative and passionate, driven by a desire for innovation and creation of an amazing client experience – smart risk taking – outside the box thinking.
- Champions a culture of high standards and embraces change.
- Change Management certification (or equivalent experience) a plus.
- Experience in banking / finance environment a plus.
- Proven interpersonal, management and prioritization skill
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure managing multiple activities and changing priorities
- Proven ability to develop working relationships and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
- Job ID: 58893380
Irving, Texas, United States
- Position Title: Executive Support and Organizational Change Management
- Company Name: Citi