The Employee Engagement Manager will team up with department leaders to develop forward-thinking programs and associated communications, with the goal of improving business outcomes throughout the organization. This person will be responsible for identifying strategic opportunities to help revamp the DISW community by driving change in partnership with senior leaders and communicating the impact. The optimal candidate is self-motivated, comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels, result-driven, and passionate about creating a sense of purpose and meaning for employees.
- Develop and implement a strategic roadmap that aligns with operational, personnel, and safety engagement goals. Guide and monitor progress across the account.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of employee experience programs; leverage account data and stakeholder feedback to identify opportunities to enhance the overall employee experience.
- Conduct on site-visits to speak with employees and gather face-to-face feedback, both 1:1 and in smaller team groups.
- Implement cross-functional initiatives and fully leverage current programs to drive and support specific facets of engagement, including recognition, health & wellness, work quality, appreciation, and brand recognition.
- Work closely with external agencies to execute change management and identify opportunities for improvement. Effectively propose solutions, success measures, owners, and timelines.
- Partner with the other Employee Engagement colleagues to produce a compelling Employee Value Proposition and incorporate this into tangible programs throughout the employee journey.
- Conduct pulse surveys to gain feedback from employees
- Host Town Hall events to facilitate and encourage two-way dialogue with employees, both enhancing their understanding of key initiatives as well as gathering essential feedback.
- Coordinate with leadership on effective communication of programs, expectations, and standard work to employees that is people-first and purpose-driven.
- Create and foster strong partnerships within DISW leadership to support retention and engagement efforts.
- Stay up-to-date and educate leadership on industry trends and best practices related to engagement, health and wellness.
- Utilize Workplace analytics to track progress around strategic projects / initiatives and evaluate results with stakeholders. Review and adjust as necessary.
- 5+ years of advanced experience in employee engagement, employee experience, or other related HR disciplines.
- Superb analytical skills and ability to collect, analyze, and organize key metrics and transform those into engaging visuals.
- Exceptional communicator with excellent verbal, written, and listening skills; high level of emotional competency.
- Strong networking skills and ability to build trust and empathy with employees, teams, and leaders to promote an inclusive, performance-driven culture.
- Positive, professional approach and the ability to perform tasks with minimal direction and guidance.
- Ability to multi-task; show initiative and work aggressively to meet deadlines.
- Good judgment, strong common sense, and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, work demands, roles and responsibilities.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically.
- Understands how to use and integrate employee engagement platforms. (e.g. Teams, Workplace, Slack)
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, interpersonal and customer interfacing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications. (Office, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Up to 1-5 offices in several states/provinces
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Hybrid Working Environment
- Travel within country up to 20%
At Siemens we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world of Siemens here:www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
SiemensIndustry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States FederalGovernment. Recently The White House issuedan Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors andsubcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated againstCOVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability orsincerely held religious belief or practice. TheCompany has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the timebeing while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring thesituation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be incompliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will beexpected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
- Job ID: 62768234
Livonia, Michigan, United States
- Company Name: Siemens
- Position Title: Employee Engagement Manager
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time