Seeking Dynamic Organizational Change Management Leader, Competitive Package
We are seeking a professional and experienced Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead to support the modernization of a critical federal agency’s information technology (IT) infrastructure. This initiative will result in standardized, highly available and robust global IT infrastructure and enterprise services that will support a global data communications network and enterprise services infrastructure.
This project will centralize the management of a network of local and regional integrated IT service providers (ISPs) and vendors. The managed service provider community currently is delivering data center, telecommunications and end-user platform capabilities supporting more than 1,200 healthcare delivery and support locations with over 150,000 military personnel.
Make your mark! As lead, you will drive the practice of organizational change in a critical federal agency as it begins to centralize ISPs through a central integrator. In this role, you will:
- Drive the practice of organizational change across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage communication, coordination, and training design, implementation and governance across the environment. You’ll hit them with a dose of OCM that promotes acceptance, agility and adoption.
- Facilitate the smooth transition of organization and workforce-related initiatives in establishing the full vision for this initiative.
- Be accountable for accomplishing the smooth transition of organization and workforce-related initiatives in establishing the full vision for this modernization initiative.
- Focus on the “people side of change,” including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies, with an emphasis on onsite and technology-related security awareness programs.
- Create and deliver strategies, plans and training content to help employees and the organization maximize the adoption of new programs and technologies by honing methods of effective and sustained behavior change.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies while driving adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with change management methodologies.
- Promote change management activities, such as training, with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption. Organizational change management is internally focused to achieve long term business objectives.
- Provide expertise in the development and execution of business and financial solutions that adhere to government and industry best practices and standards as well as serve as the expert on topics related to business process, service management, portfolio management, capital planning and investment/budgetary control.
- Serve as the expert on topics related to governance frameworks and organizational decision-making models and as an advisor to senior leadership regarding the business and financial aspects of the organization.
- Provide a wide range of business and financial expertise to assist senior leadership in shaping and achieving the organization’s strategic vision, operational and tactical goals.
- Lead and a team of functional experts and support staff.
Qualified candidates must be U.S. citizens with the ability to obtain a public trust clearance at a minimum.Potomac Haven is a boutique communication and technology firm with a considerable federal portfolio. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- 80% subsidy of comprehensive group medical, dental and vision premiums
- Generous paid leave policy plus and all federal holidays
- Employee retirement plan administered through Edward Jones; regardless of your contribution, we contribute on your behalf
- Professional development and certification reimbursement; let us help you toward your CCMP, PMP, etc.
- End-of-year and spot bonuses for exceptional work
Relocation benefits may be afforded to preferred candidates as and when conditions permit/allow in the present COVID-19 climate.
Potomac Haven is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, age, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, mental or physical disability, religion, color, sexual orientation or status as a veteran. This commitment is true for recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement as well as all other working conditions, benefits and privileges of employment. Reasonable accommodation will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities, and for religious observance, in accordance with the law. As a woman- and minority-owned firm, we stand on our commitment to diversity, and invite you to come as you are.
The right candidate MUST meet the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience in organizational change management with preference to candidates with professional certifications in organizational change management (e.g., CCMP or other)
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing in a large complex IT infrastructure consolidation effort
- Demonstrated experience with programs that include many contractors, vendors, and customers in service and solutions delivery locations around the country and globe
Preferred candidates will demonstrate experience in either of the following environments:
- Demonstrated experience with DoD/military health systems and programs, and/or
- Demonstrated experience with large ServiceNow implementations, large ITIL v3/ITSM programs
- Job ID: 55541517
San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Position Title: Dynamic Organizational Change Management Leader
- Company Name: Potomac Haven Inc.
- Industry: Technology
- Job Function: Consulting
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: Bachelor’s
- Min Experience: 7-10 Years
- Required Travel: 10-25%