The purpose of your role as a Change Management + Training Analyst
As a Change Management + Training Analyst you will provide change management and training consultation and support to the Harris Business System (HBS) project team. The Change Management + Training Analyst will use knowledge of change management, instructional design, training and development to drive faster adoption, higher utilization and proficiency for the business system implementation. This person will focus on maximizing an organization’s human capital resources and assisting them to facilitate change.
This is a regular full-time position. This role has the option to be fully remote, with some travel required (up to 25%).
Your life at Harris
As one of the country’s leading mechanical contractors, Harris offers you the best of both worlds: the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. If you thrive on variety and new challenges, we want to meet you!
From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, we handle projects of all sizes and complexity from multiple regional locations across the country.
Visit our Careers Page for additional details: https://www.harriscompany.com/careers/employee-benefits-at-a-glance
What we’re looking for in you
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development, HR or related
- 2+ years of experience coaching and advising leaders
- 2+ years of proven experience with instructional design and with instructional technology
- 2+ years of experience working with eLearning authoring tools – Articulate 360 preferred
- 1 year of experience with change management practices
- 2-3 years of experience working in a human resources role/capacity
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner preferred (or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire, company provided)
- Proficient level of comfort with business and technical discussions, with the ability to understand and articulate the business impacts of technical actions and vice versa
- Job ID: 57488780
St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
Remote, United States
- Position Title: Change Management + Training Analyst
- Company Name: Harris
- Industry: Construction
- Job Function: HR/OD Professional
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: 10-25%