DescriptionCompany team & role:
BNY Mellon-s Pershing has supported many of the world-s most sophisticated and successful financial services firms for more than 80 years. Wealth and institutional firms rely on us for clearing and custody, trading and settlement services, a broad suite of investment solutions, middle and back office support, data insights, and business consulting.
Pershing|BNYM offers both Wealth Solutions for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors (RIA) and trust company clients, and Institutional Solutions for prime brokers and institutional broker-dealers. The Transformation Management is a newly developed team created to execute and manage change for our clients. We are responsible for ensuring the delivery of strategic programs including process reengineering, regulatory changes, and enhanced business practices, as well as leading our clients in major transformation efforts of their own
- Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements and functional and operational specifications
- Formulates and defines program scope and objectives with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain.
- Represents the business to all areas of IT in resolving issues and developing technology solutions.
- Prioritizes business requirements.
- Translates into use case models.
- Develops project scope and identifies objectives, constraints, issues, risks and assumptions for large programs.
- Is accountable for overall delivery of assigned work efforts in a large-scale program.
- Aligns resources, seeks input from key constituents, and manages others to achieve desired results.
- Provides guidance on development of the functional requirements and user documentation.
- Assists in developing implementation/conversion strategy and implementation plan.
- Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirement traceability.
- Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address major business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
- Works with business and technology teams to develop technology roadmap strategy.
- Trains users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems of higher complexity.
- Serves as point of contact or subject matter expert for the business on specific systems.
- Provides technical consultation concerning business implications of complex application development projects.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems and provides guidance to junior team members on complex testing tasks including case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Uses expertise and broad knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- Individual contributor who leads projects and allocates work accordingly.
- Contributes to the achievement of related team objectives.
In this role you will gain deep knowledge of the industry landscape of financial services, and subject matter expertise in change and project management. You will build a network of peers within Pershing|BNYM, and gain experience working directly with our clients. We-re innovative team seeking a dynamic leader who will help us make a difference and is eager to learn and grow.
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Bachelor-s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5+ years of working experience is required. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Technical experience preferred.
- Job ID: 58838113
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
- Position Title: Change Management Project Specialist
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time