The Change Management Leader will play a key role in Enterprise Transformation Office (ExO) and meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and execution plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Change Management Leader will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The Change Management Leader will provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Management Leader will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. You will:
- Support the enterprise transformation office to develop and manage Change Management, as well as detailed execution plan.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally to plan a forward looking cross-functional/enterprise transformation roadmap aligned with the strategy & govern delivery and reporting to senior leadership
- Responsible for execution of change management scope, schedule and budget.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Establish, capture and report on metrics to monitor change progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Requires 5+ years of work experience in portfolio and/or program management, change management with digital/high technology companies/products.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and leadership skills
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR ® Model is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong experience with agile and other program & portfolio management methodologies
- Experienced with leading change management at portfolio and program management level for road mapping, budgeting, business case, governance and value realization
- Self-starter and possesses flexibility to work in a fast-paced & fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations, with ability to succeed amidst ambiguity.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Atlassian suite a plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to handle the day-to-day management of tasks, prioritization and resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Experience managing the overall delivery through the aligned teams
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills
- Further education in business administration, operations or project management.:
- Strong analytical skills: ability to distill information from disparate data sources and the capability to tell the story behind it, as well as recommendations for next steps (i.e. measure business value delivery metrics)
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and pivot with agility to drive outcomes
- Seek out and embrace relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or deciding; demonstrate clear understanding of multiple viewpoints.
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Bold & willing to challenge status quo
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team’s potential
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills to help keep the team focused and delivering consistent value
- Serve as a change agent to unify the organization towards common objectives and outcomes (within the program setting) and drive adoption
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
- Job ID: 55971863
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Title: Change Management Leader
- Company Name: Rockwell Automation
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time