Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Why engineering at Stryker?
At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker’s engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
Create product Enterprise Change Notices (ECNs) in our Quality Management System for New Product Development in order to support various business activities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Createcomplexchanges within the Quality Management System to ensure data, documents, content and information submitted in the change is accurate and compliant.
- Collaborates with the necessary stakeholdersas neededtobuild,complete and monitor the Implementation Planas well as the ECN.
- Facilitate and organizethe Change Implementation Board (CIB) when required.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the Change Management/Change Control process as wellastheonePLMsystem.
- Responsible for following the Change Management/Change Controlprocessand procedureseffectively within our Quality System.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across several business functions providing excellent customer service while creating and routingcomplexchangesin our Quality System.
- Collaborate with relevant functional groups in order to mentor and coach teams and stakeholders through the change control process and the workflow withinonePLM.
- Create and write engineering documentation and testing as needed.
- Must have the ability to create and edit 3D CAD models using CREO software.
- May act as the Change Owner as well as the Change Analyst II on changes.
- Additional projects related to the Change Analyst II role as needed.
- May support and participate in audits
- B.S. in Engineering
- Must possess attention to detail.
- The ability to understand the products and processes involved in the change.
- Must possess strong communication, project management and influencing skills as well as successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to problem solve complex situations by filtering, prioritizing and analyzing complex and dynamic material.
- Experience in the Medical Device or regulated Industry.
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
- Job ID: 58830435
Portage, Michigan, United States
- Position Title: Change Management, Engineer
- Company Name: Stryker
- Job Function: Engineering