Lead the scoping, estimating and delivery of change management solutions in support of high impact, strategically-aligned transformational initiatives to maximize employee adoption and sustainability, using NiSource Change Management methodology, approach and tools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Demonstrated ability to:
- Conduct readiness (organization, sponsor and change) and change impact assessments and utilize the results to build strategic change readiness plans
- Conduct stakeholder impact assessments and utilize the results to build engagement strategies and plans in partnership with Communications, Technical Training and Leadership Development
- Execute engagement plan in partnership with Communications, Technical Training and Leadership Development
- Enable a continuous transfer of knowledge and a feedback loop for employees and leaders experiencing change
- Confidently deliver and facilitate inclusive discussions.
Required Qualifications for Position
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years’ experience in change management related role leading complex, transformational change, with demonstrated experience in facilitating organizational development related efforts
- Experience navigating in matrixed environments and navigating at all levels of the organization
- Experience with change management software and tools
- Large scale, coordinated change tactic deployment approaches
Preferred Additional Qualifications for Position
- Change Management certification (e.g. Prosci, ACMP Certified Change Management Professional)
- Advanced degree
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the position.
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line at careers.nisource.com before October 4th!
- Job ID: 58893903
Ohio, United States, U.S. And Canada
Indiana, United States, U.S. And Canada
- Position Title: Change Management Delivery Lead
- Company Name: NiSource
- Industry: Utilities
- Job Function: Public Utilities
- Job Type: Full-Time