The Consultant, Change Management is responsible for providing change management expertise and leadership to Sysco’s most critical change initiatives. The Consultant, Change Management will work closely with business leaders, project leaders and teams to develop robust change management plans and to ensure the initiative is effectively implemented and sustained to achieve the expected business outcome.
- Work with business leaders, project leaders, HR Business Partners and other internal and external stakeholders to support enterprise-wide initiatives by assessing and diagnosing needs, developing change management strategies, actions, execution plans and success measures.
- Ensure sustainability of initiatives with specific follow-up action plans, including post-initiative measurement and assessment.
- Partner with the Change leader to develop and deploy materials and facilitate individual and group sessions to build HRBP and business leader change capability.
- Update existing Sysco change process, strategies and tools to maintain best in class approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certification in a change management process preferred
- 7+ years progressive experience in change management, project management, talent management, and/or organizational development; 5+ years interacting directly with executive stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience working with senior leaders on major change initiatives with significant visibility.
- Experience working in large, complex, global, matrixed organizations with a distributed workforce.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to have difficult conversations with individuals at different organizational levels in a constructive way.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple change projects at one time.
- Teamwork and cross-functional team leadership abilities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated change management leadership abilities.
- Ability to analyze data, discern trends, derive conclusions and effectively convey to non-experts.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in virtual platforms including Zoom, MS Teams, Cisco Webex
- Ability to use other technology for virtual teamwork (such as Miro and others)
In the coming weeks, you will receive information in the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to learn more.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- Job ID: 59952239
Houston, Texas, United States
- Company Name: Sysco
- Position Title: Change Management Consultant
- Industry: Food/Beverages
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 7-10 Years