Change Management Consultant
Locations: Seattle or Portland
Company: 71 & Change
ABOUT 71 & CHANGE
Change in business is inevitable. 71 & Change’s sole focus is empowering our clients to do it well. To make that happen, we’ve built a team of problems solvers, who each bring a unique set of experiences, diverse backgrounds, skills and traits; but who also live by the mantra that we all go further together . It is our desire to create an authentic, equitable culture in which our team can thrive. We shine no brighter than when we are able to showcase our creativity and grit while collaborating with our clients and fellow 71ers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Implement medium to large transformational projects/programs that enable clients to prepare for and adapt to change.
- Work collaboratively to build key change deliverables including stakeholder analysis and engagement plans, communication strategies and messaging, impact assessments, training needs analysis and supporting training materials and adoption metrics/scorecards.
- Utilizes a systems thinking approach to solve challenging client scenarios
- Build trusted relationships with clients at all levels of an organization, project team members and internal 71 team.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills and ability to manage work, budget, scope, priorities, and risks.
- Facilitate meetings to gather information and identify key outcomes/impacts to a project.
- Develop and deliver presentations and write communications for various audiences from end-users to project teams to executives.
- Navigate ambiguous client cultures/teams and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and project direction.
- Be an engaged member of the 71 team by participating in internal initiatives, meetings and activities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in applying various change management methodologies in client environments – PROSCI certification is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills – written, presentation and group facilitation.
- Experience in managing projects from formation through implementation.
- Excellent client relationship management skills and knowledge of business development is a plus.
- Desire to join a growing team and motivated to build our brand.
TOTAL REWARDS PACKAGE
One of our 71 values is “Be Human” and we believe in providing compensation and benefit packages that provide for the people on our team. We offer unlimited PTO, competitive compensation based on skills/experience, annual bonus program, health benefits, 401k match, professional development funds, monthly stipend for well-being expenses and an annual give back in which we contribute back to the communities we live and work in.
71 & Change believes in transparency and equitable practices. The salary range for this role is between $90,000-165,000 depending on skills, experience, and abilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Must be comfortable sitting or standing in front of a computer, in an office environment or a conference room, for many hours. Must be capable of delivering excellent work product in a remote and/or home-based setting.
71 & Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are committed to building a diverse and engaging team members regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity.
During the COVID-19 pandemic our consultants are primarily working remotely. However, many of our clients do plan on going back to the office in the future. Since we partner with our clients to deliver change programs, we plan to have our consultants join our clients in the office when appropriate. To be considered for this role, you must be willing to relocate to Portland. Specific timing, relocation package and details can be discussed during the hiring process.
- Job ID: 59252231
Seattle, Washington, United States, U.S. And Canada
Portland, Oregon, United States, U.S. And Canada
- Company Name: 71 & Change
- Position Title: Change Management Consultant
- Job Function: Consulting
- Job Type: Full-Time