DescriptionThe world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
• Looking for a bright specialist to join our team in Digital Workplace Solutions to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for key enterprise initiatives to ensure widespread employee adoption of new technologies (such as Microsoft Office 365, Zoom, and Cloud computing) throughout the enterprise.
• Work with internal engineering teams to identify initiatives requiring change management plans and strategic communications.
• Ability to recognize and solicit the changes impacting users in daily project meetings.
• Turn complex technical information into simple, actionable messages for non-technical and technical audiences, using a broad range of internal communication channels.
• Ensure consistent and coordinated execution of internal communications by building strong relationships with colleagues in IT, project management, HR and other disciplines supporting new technology rollouts.
• Follow existing templates for common communications and plans.
• Work with the team to recommend new ways of communicating to inspire user adoption and follow-up.
• Design and deliver group training, short videos and Q&A sessions to support our technology rollouts.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, instructional design or related discipline.
• 4+ years’ experience developing and executing change management strategies for IT initiatives.
• Expert writing, editing and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong listening and critical thinking skills.
• Experience working under deadline pressure.
• The curiosity to ask questions that unearth the benefits and use cases for new technologies.
• Ability to consult with technical experts and translate their messaging into strategic communications appropriate to technical and non-technical audiences.
• A high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with minimal supervision with all levels of IT personnel.
• Video scriptwriting and production experience.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to excel and lead in a team-oriented, project-based environment.
• Knowledge of change management methodologies a plus.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here“. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here“. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
- Job ID: 56199153
Northbrook, Illinois, United States
- Position Title: Change Management \/ Change Communication Analyst (Remote\/Home Based Worker)
- Company Name: Allstate
- Job Function: Other