About this role
Position Description: Associate, BlackRock Advisor Insights team Learning & Development
Location: Atlanta or NYC or Princeton or San Francisco
Business & Team Description:
BlackRock’s US Wealth Advisory business (“USWA”) manages the firm’s relationships with US retail investors and financial advisors. Representing a full suite of strategies from iShares ETFs and mutual funds to SMAs and alternatives USWA’s mandate is to deliver “One BlackRock” to retail.
The BlackRock Advisor Insights team – Learning & Development is responsible for driving a culture of learning through compelling programming that engages our sales professionals and is aligned with driving commercial results. Our group is seeking to innovate our learning platform, enabling greater relevance for our sales teams and accelerating BlackRock’s broader learning initiatives.
The role will be a key member of BlackRock’s Advisor Insights team as part of USWA. We are seeking a professional who is focused on project management and go-forward strategy for Learning and Development. The role will have a dual mandate -to execute existing programs and develop new initiatives, partnering closely with our colleagues across our Markets, Product, Portfolio and Practice (MP3) teams and Sales Technology; and it will also support the design and implementation of a U.S. Wealth Advisory client education experience by identifying where to scale existing and new learning content..
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual excited to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment. We are looking for an individual who will proactively contribute ideas and is passionate about the ongoing mission of being a student of the markets, technology and our clients. Given the broad range of projects and collegial business culture, the candidate should feel comfortable engaging across functional areas.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the head of USWA Learning & Development to build and execute a learning strategy aligned with the strategic initiatives of the business
- Work with senior leadership and partners to design learning experiences that drive consistency, effectiveness and excellence enabling teams to maximize penetration with the largest and fastest growing advisors
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders and partners to ensure learning curriculum supports the needs of our 300+ person sales team
- Communicates with leadership to ensure accountability across learning program lifecycle
- Facilitate the USWA sales onboarding experience for new hires
- Support sales learning through available technology including third party tools and BlackRock Academies
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Research, identify and recommend best practices for advisor education initiatives using both existing and new content
- High energy, flexible, motivated individual with a commitment to excellence and interest in learning
- Self-motivated and able to partner across business functions
- Interest in learning technology, as well as innovating and challenging the status quo
- Ability to represent BlackRock in a professional manner with ability to interface directly and substantively with senior sales and business leaders
- Familiarity with US retail advisor industry, trends and/or products preferred
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
- Job ID: 59338452
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
- Company Name: BlackRock
- Position Title: Associate, BlackRock Advisor Insights team Learning & Development
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: None
- Min Experience: None
- Required Travel: None