The Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Architect role is a non-technical people-focused organizational change consulting role. It is focused on the discipline of people and behavioral change management.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in the development and success of Adoption and Change Management for our Federal Customers.
As we enable Adoption and Change Management capabilities, you will assist in field enablement activities to empower Microsoft resources on ACM within our Federal customer space. You will contribute to and participate in practice development activities such as the development of new intellectual property, marketing collateral and foundational business processes for our ACM practice.
If you are passionate about ACM and are ready to be help shape how ACM engagements across the different MS products are developed and delivered, we would like to hear from you.
In your role as an ACM Architect your key responsibilities will include:
Business Development and Pre-sales
Working as the immediate contact and opportunity owner, you will work with the Pursuit team to effectively scope, answer and address engagement requests from Federal customers.
You will support delivery oversight and be part of an ACM Architect team responsible for skills development, mentoring, and education of the Federal consulting team. This will involve close alignment with the Pursuit Lead, delivery managers, and sponsors within the sales, delivery, and customer success organizations to develop and implement training in response to offering and workload evolution.
You will be responsible for evangelizing the need and impact of Adoption & Change Management, both internally through field readiness, internal conferences, team/functional meetings etc. and externally through executive briefs (in our state-of-the-art Microsoft Technology Centers), speaking engagements, conferences, blogs, and more.
Offering and IP Development
You will have responsibility as part of the ACM Architect team for development, innovation, incubation and evolution of ACM related delivery Intellectual Property; both traditional consultancy engagements and scale offerings. This will occur in alignment and collaboration with the underlying Domains, to drive attach motions, and with related teams such as the CSU, Fast Track Centre and others as may arise.
In addition, you will:
- Mentor and coach ACM Consultants and client change teams
- Communicate effectively and collaborate as part of a team of professionals
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with team and key client contacts
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships within the customer environment
- Establish and manage client expectations while maintaining a positive, proactive and professional demeanor
- 10+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in driving organizational change and 3 years’ experience in people-change management consulting with proven delivery change practitioner experience (not just technology consumption)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft’s key ACM Practice solutions across the Domain organization workloads
- Strong understanding of solution selling; previous experience selling transformation/change management, business change through technology, or similar consulting offerings is valued
- Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written & presentation skills; strong listening & team building skills
- Demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting business and technology problems.
- Experience working with different regional cultures and within a virtual global practice team
- Proven self-starter able to deal with ambiguity resulting from a new practice and service offering
- BA or BS degree in Social Science, Humanities, Psychology or Business and/or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- Mandatory certification or accreditation (one or more of the following):
- Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) – from the ACMP
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- Foundation Change Agent Certification – from Changefirst
- Change Management Practitioner Certification – from APMG International
- Accredited Change Management Specialist or Master – from the Change Management Institute
- Post-graduate in Organizational Change Management or equivalent
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
- Job ID: 55807181
Flexible, This Position Location Is Flexible And Will Be Within The Appropriate Area., United States
- Position Title: Architect – Adoption and Change Management
- Company Name: Microsoft Federal
- Industry: Service
- Job Function: Consulting
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Bachelor’s
- Min Experience: 7-10 Years
- Required Travel: 25-50%